Saturday, June 7, 2008

SUMMER APPROACHING

It's getting hotter and hotter. Today was very hot...but two days ago wasn't. I walked from University and 13th to 2ns and 11th in the cool night. Heat in NYC for summer is not such a good thing for MS.

Today, I went to an amazing dance production called Momix. Taking photos with Jonny afterwards, I felt pretty tired. I actually fell over in front of the dancers. Embarrassing yes, but dancers are the best people to fall around because in a production like theirs, it happens regularly.

What else have I been up to? A lot. Hanging with old friends. Setting up the film website. Yesterday[, I helped into interview Neomatrix for a Sear commercial at Jay-Z's studio off 6th avenue.

Everyday is exciting. Disease or no disease. Life is good. It passes by fast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Life IS good. I can't believe how hot it is there and how cold it is here! I'm glad you're getting an air conditioner, it should really help. My pale self needs the New York sun. xo